About San Luis Obispo
San Luis Obispo (SLO) is a delightful blend of rich historical elements and modern progressive developments. Thanks to its close proximity to the California Polytechnic State University (Cal Poly), San Luis Obispo has a vibrant downtown and a local variety of well-known hikes, restaurants, wineries, and recurring events. A recent declaration by a famous TV host promoted San Luis Obispo as “The Happiest Place City in America”.
RRM’s SLO office is located near Trader Joe’s, several restaurants, a grocery store, and is less than five minutes from both downtown San Luis Obispo and Hwy 101. Due to being the location of RRM’s corporate headquarters, all six disciplines have positions inside the office. Employees in San Luis Obispo have work stations grouped by their discipline, yet have immediate access to other services thanks to an open floor plan.
The quality of life in San Luis Obispo is exceptional, with attractions and events for all personality types.
- Architecture I Architect
- Architecture | Project Manager
- Architecture | Job Captain
- Architecture | Designer I
- Civil Engineering | Project Manager
- Civil Engineering | Project Engineer
- Planning | Senior Planner
- Landscape Architecture | Associate Designer
- Landscape Architecture | Intern
- Structural Engineering | Project Manager
- Structural Engineering | Senior Project Engineer
- Structural Engineering | Intern
- Surveying | Land Surveyor
- Future Opportunities | Send Us Your Resume