RRM Design Group is currently seeking a full-time Designer to join our Architecture team! Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team which offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
YOUR ROLE LOOKS LIKE:
- Collaborating in an innovative and respectful team environment.
- Assisting in producing construction documents in Revit.
- Knowing the project’s work scope, task budgets, and producing quality work within these constraints.
- Occasionally visiting project sites, for observation, site analysis, documentation, and learning opportunities.
- Assisting with project submittals and reproduction of documents.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all parties involved in a project, including staff, clients, consultants, agencies, and contractors.
- Taking initiative, being a go-getter, and being a strong communicator.
- Having the ability to interpret sketches/design drawings and prepare presentation or CAD work, as well as read redline corrections and be able to incorporate them into the documents.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field
- 1-3 year of practical experience preferred
- Knowledge of Revit, Sketchup, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of construction practices, and computer applications and trends
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- A passion for architectural design
*Please submit your portfolio with your application.*
Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRMers is paramount to how we run our business. RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multidiscipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more and we work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
We value the diversity of intersecting identities, and strive to maintain an environment that is equitable, respectful, and inclusive. We expect our work environments to be places of diverse engagement and informed discourse. Ultimately, we acknowledge that our standards of excellence as a multidiscipline design firm are not separate from the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Need more information about this position? Email email@example.com for quick answers to any questions.
What is a RRMer?
A RRMer (also known as an employee of RRM) is an individual who exhibits strong communication skills, cultivates a passion for what they do, is eager to learn and likes to have fun! At RRM, our goal is to foster a community of collaboration and inclusivity, and each RRMer owns their contribution to this environment. In this job, you’ll be working with people like:
100% Employee Owned
We Own This!
In 2018, RRM accomplished the pivotal goal of transitioning to a 100% employee-owned company. As an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan) corporation, once meeting eligibility criteria, RRMers have an ownership interest in the company. This is a direct reflection of our culture, one that is a supportive team. We are all striving to grow this company forward so that we can continue to create projects that promote sustainability and social good, giving back to our communities we live and work in and supporting staff so they can support their families. We are a team working together towards common goals.
View Compensation and Benefits
RRM takes great care to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our package includes:
- 100% Paid Health Premiums for our Employees (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work arrangements
- 401(k) with an Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability, & Long Term Care insurances
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Learning & development program, RRM University (RRMU)
- Mentoring opportunities and clear paths for career growth
- Unparalleled company community and more!
What Drives Us?
RRM’s mission and core values are the make-up of who we are and how we operate day-to-day. These values define our company culture and are the basis for all behavior and decision making. Head to Our Mission to see a description of all our core values and why we are passionate about Creating Environments People Enjoy.
“A solid company with good leadership and successful business practices.”