“I believe that the way people live can be directed a little by architecture.”
RRM Design Group is currently seeking a full-time Designer I to join our Architecture team! Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team which offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Collaborating in an innovative and respectful team environment
- Assisting in producing construction documents in Revit
- Have the ability to interpret sketches/design drawings and prepare presentation or CAD work, as well as read redline corrections and be able to incorporate them into the documents
- Be ready to assist with project submittals and reproduction of documents
- Take initiative, be a go-getter, and a strong communicator
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field
- One (1) year of practical experience preferred
- Knowledge of Revit, Sketchup, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of construction practices, and computer applications and trends
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- A passion for architectural design
*Please submit your portfolio with your application.
About The Work Environment:
At RRM, we put tremendous effort towards hiring employee-owners who align with our culture and values of collaboration. In this job, you’ll be working with people like Lenny:
About RRM Design Group:
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multidiscipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying.
“A solid company with good leadership and successful business practices.”