RRM Design Group is currently seeking a full-time Land Surveyor to join our Surveying team! Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team that offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Perform calculations for construction projects (e.g., rough grade, sewer, water, curb, and building stakes).
- Coordinate and collaborate with other disciplines and clients on various projects.
- Provide mentoring to the office and field crew members.
- Prepare maps using Civil3d.
- Other duties typical of a Licensed Land Surveyor.
- Working in a team environment.
- A minimum of six (6) years of work experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying or related field experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- California Professional Land Surveyor’s license.
- Familiarity with state and county mapping requirements.
- Strong computer skills with CAD and Land Surveying software, such as Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center as well as the Microsoft Office Suite.