RRM Design Group is currently seeking two (2) full-time Licensed Landscape Architects to join our San Luis Obispo and San Leandro Landscape Architecture teams!
The ideal candidates should have experience with public and private sector projects and have worked in landscape architecture or multi-disciplinary firm(s). The ideal candidates will thrive in a collaborative environment working with multi-disciplinary teams, be focused on preparing quality work, and possess a strong ability to manage project teams and support business development. In this position, the candidates will work within a team setting to contribute to all phases of the design process from conceptual design to construction documents.
Your role looks like:
- Providing overall project management and project team coordination
- Preparing presentation graphics, site plans, and technical documents.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, invoicing, and budgets
- Managing project budgets and preparing designs and components of design
- Communicating effectively and proactively with peers, employees, and management
- Presenting at public hearings, workshops, and meetings
- Interacting with clients and representing RRM in a professional and courteous manner
- Supervising and mentoring emerging staff.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Valid California Landscape Architect license.
- Minimum of 4-8 years of experience in landscape architecture, with substantial experience as a consultant in a private consulting firm setting
Above & Beyond:
- Some work experience in architecture, engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, or planning firm
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team!
Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRMers is paramount to how we run our business. RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multidiscipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more and we work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
We value the diversity of intersecting identities and strive to maintain an environment that is equitable, respectful, and inclusive. We expect our work environments to be places of diverse engagement and informed discourse. Ultimately, we acknowledge that our standards of excellence as a multidiscipline design firm are not separate from the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The hiring range for this role is targeted at $72,000 – $99,410 per year dependent on skills and experience.
Need more information about this position? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for quick answers to any questions.
What is an RRMer?
An RRMer (also known as an employee of RRM) is an individual who exhibits strong communication skills, cultivates a passion for what they do, is eager to learn, and likes to have fun! At RRM, our goal is to foster a community of collaboration and inclusivity, and each RRMer owns their contribution to this environment. In this job, you'll be working with people like:
100% Employee Owned
We Own This!
In 2018, RRM accomplished the pivotal goal of transitioning to a 100% employee-owned company. As an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan) corporation, once meeting eligibility criteria, RRMers have an ownership interest in the company. This is a direct reflection of our culture, one that is a supportive team. We are all striving to grow this company forward so that we can continue to create projects that promote sustainability and social good, giving back to our communities we live and work in and supporting staff so they can support their families. We are a team working together towards common goals.
RRM takes great care to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our package includes:
- 100% Paid Health Premiums for our Employees (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work arrangements
- 401(k) with an Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability, & Long Term Care insurances
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Learning & development program, RRM University (RRMU)
- Mentoring opportunities and clear paths for career growth
- Unparalleled company community and more!
What Drives Us?
RRM’s mission and core values are the make-up of who we are and how we operate day-to-day. These values define our company culture and are the basis for all behavior and decision making. Head to Our Mission to see a description of all our core values and why we are passionate about Creating Environments People Enjoy.
“A solid company with good leadership and successful business practices.”