RRM Design Group is an employee owned company seeking a full-time proposal coordinator to join our team. This position provides essential top-quality support to our firm’s planners, landscape architects, architects, engineers, and surveyors, and involves a high level of interaction with our principals and project managers. The proposal coordinator will assist these professionals in winning new work by preparing detailed graphic-rich proposals and ensuring that the service we provide and the materials we produce are responsive, thoughtful, thorough, and clear. We’re looking for someone who manages tasks independently as part of a larger team; an individual who picks up on complex materials quickly, has strong time management skills, can multi-task and remain flexible. We are open to onboarding a proposal coordinator in any of our office locations.
Your role looks like:
- Working closely with RRM’s business developers to strategize and outline a game plan to respond to requests for proposals.
- Managing the creation and distribution of high-quality, strategic, customized proposals, statements of qualifications, and interview documents that conform to stringent specifications, while meeting required deadlines.
- Editing, proofreading, and distributing documents, letters, reports, spreadsheets, proposals, contract documents, and other written materials with a strong focus on attention to detail.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of related marketing, business development, or proposal coordination background, or professional administrative experience, preferably in the A/E industry.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and the capacity to prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- A desire to create and contribute to order and organization.
- A collaborative spirit; a desire to work with and support a dynamic team.
- A willingness to be flexible.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Honestly and strong communication instincts & skills.
- A desire to learn and grow with our company!
Above & Beyond:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis in InDesign preferred.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team!
*Psst…at RRM, we recognize that factors such as imposter syndrome or the confidence gap may deter some applicants from applying. However, we encourage you to apply anyways, as we recognize these restraints do not reflect an applicant’s abilities, and we don’t want them to get in the way of us meeting potential RRMers!
Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRMers is paramount to how we run our business. RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multidiscipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more and we work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
We value the diversity of intersecting identities, and strive to maintain an environment that is equitable, respectful, and inclusive. We expect our work environments to be places of diverse engagement and informed discourse. Ultimately, we acknowledge that our standards of excellence as a multidiscipline design firm are not separate from the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Need more information about this position? Email email@example.com for quick answers to any questions.
What is a RRMer?
A RRMer (also known as an employee of RRM) is an individual who exhibits strong communication skills, cultivates a passion for what they do, is eager to learn and likes to have fun! At RRM, our goal is to foster a community of collaboration and inclusivity, and each RRMer owns their contribution to this environment. In this job, you’ll be working with people like Mike:
100% Employee Owned
We Own This!
In 2018, RRM accomplished the pivotal goal of transitioning to a 100% employee-owned company. As an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan) corporation, once meeting eligibility criteria, RRMers have an ownership interest in the company. This is a direct reflection of our culture, one that is a supportive team. We are all striving to grow this company forward so that we can continue to create projects that promote sustainability and social good, giving back to our communities we live and work in and supporting staff so they can support their families. We are a team working together towards common goals.
View Compensation and Benefits
RRM takes great care to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our package includes:
- 100% Paid Health Premiums for our Employees (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work arrangements
- 401(k) with an Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability, & Long Term Care insurances
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Learning & development program, RRM University (RRMU)
- Mentoring opportunities and clear paths for career growth
- Unparalleled company community and more!
What Drives Us?
RRM’s mission and core values are the make-up of who we are and how we operate day-to-day. These values define our company culture and are the basis for all behavior and decision making. Head to Our Mission to see a description of all our core values and why we are passionate about Creating Environments People Enjoy.
“A solid company with good leadership and successful business practices.”