RRM Design Group is currently seeking a full-time Project Manager to join our Civil Engineering team! Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team that offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Providing management for public and private land development projects, including schedule, budget, communication with clients, and overall project design.
- Mentoring and overseeing design work of staff.
- Soliciting work with new and existing clients; writing proposals and conducting interviews.
- Managing multiple projects and communications with clients.
- Overseeing quality control and ensure compliance within project scope.
- Having expertise in design and calculations for drainage facilities, grading, street improvements, water, sewer, and storm drain systems.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of work experience
- Current knowledge of professional codes, laws, computer applications, and trends
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE license
- Work experience in Civil 3D