RRM Design Group is currently seeking a full-time Job Captain to join our Architecture team! Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team that offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multidiscipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Provide creative design elements of complex projects and accurate CAD work.
- Collaborate in an innovative and respectful team environment.
- Lead in the production and coordination of construction documentation.
- Assist with project submittals and reproduction of documents.
- Mentor junior staff.
- Attend project and consultant meetings as required in a support role.
- Communicate with clients, consultants, and agencies.
- Work on both public and private projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in an Architecture Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Working towards licensure
- Proficiency with Revit, Sketchup, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of construction practices, building codes and computer applications and trends
*Please submit your portfolio with your application.