Darin Cabral & Eddie Herrera
1. In your own words, why is client service so important at RRM?
2. How have you ensured positive client service during COVID-19?
- I don’t see it as client service, I see it as helping a friend. I treat clients as I would want to be treated. I strive to be honest and keep my word.
- Be responsive. Be flexible. Over-communicate.
- Client service is so important to me because it’s a reflection of who I am and how I would want to be treated if the roles were reversed. Its an opportunity to help develop client relationships and above all, trust, respect, and the assurance that I have their best interest in mind when jumping into a project opportunity. Great client service results in the ability to work through any project difficulty and celebrate any accomplishment together.
- During these COVID times, I have put extra effort and letting my clients know that I can always be reached. Whether by email, phone, teams, zoom, etc., it is important to continually inform our clients where we are in the overall process. The more clients understand where the project is going and informed of key milestones, the more “Client to Architect” expectations are aligned.