Land Planning & Subdivision Design
Land Planning is a key first step in the creation of places and communities. From small residential or infill sites to large, Master Planned Communities, the Land Plan is the foundation of the vision. RRM excels at this aspect of design. We assure that the plan is worked out between landowners, the public agencies, and the public and is delivered with a consistent vision. RRM is a multidiscipline firm bringing the skills of planners, civil engineers, landscape architects, and architects into the creation of the vision early in the land planning process – truth testing the land planning vision and its real-world practicality during each step in its evolution. Our process includes:
- Thorough due diligence research of physical and regulatory opportunities and constraints
- Comprehensive and Multidiscipline Land Planning design (Planning, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Architecture, and Surveying)
- Being the strategic advisor for your project and navigating challenges
- Leveraging our deep understanding of planning trends in concert with political context.
- Building consensus with constructive outreach to inform the plan and minimize risks
- A tradition of designing legacy communities that are enduring for generations