RRM Design Group’s San Juan Capistrano office is currently seeking a full-time Manager of Engineering Services to join and lead our Civil Engineering team! Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team which offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun. Looking to avoid your commute? We can offer work from home flexibility.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
- Mentor and provide leadership and training to staff to help develop individual growth
- Embrace and demonstrate RRM’s purpose and core values
- Oversee, review and provide quality assurance on projects
- Business develop and network to develop and maintain strong relationships with all outside parties involved in a project, including clients, consultants, agencies, and contractors
- Prepare and manage plans to ensure compliance with client needs
- Review and manage project schedule and budget
- Work collaboratively with engineering staff and all other disciplines within RRM Design Group
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- California Professional Engineer License
- A minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience
- Private sector experience with concentration in design of land development projects and/or public work projects
- Proficiency in the following software: AutoCAD, Civil 3D and MS office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and stay organized
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.