RRM Design Group Ventura Office
Originally constructed in 1928 as the J.J. Newberry Store, the building served many uses over the years, including shops, restaurants, and hair salon. In 1999, a restaurant fire gutted much of the building, collapsing the original bowstring trussed roof structure. Renovation plans were prepared, and during that effort determined that the upstairs warehouse space would make an excellent setting for the new offices. The original structure and skylights were essentially replicated and serve as the backdrop for a contemporary open workshop and architectural studio.
RRM Services Provided:
(work completed by Mainstreet Architects + Planners prior to joining RRM Design Group)