RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Managing all aspects of multiple, concurrent projects and both small and large complex projects, including client contact, green files, etc.
- Preparing complete proposals and contract negotiations for private and public clients.
- Visiting project sites regularly for initial site visits and to confirm design issues, monitor construction, etc.
- Interact with clients and represent RRM in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintaining project schedule and project budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering with a Structural Concentration
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience
- Current knowledge of professional codes, laws, computer applications, and trends
- PE license
- Proficiency and understanding of relevant engineering software (RISA-3D , Shapebuilder, Ram Steel , or equivalent)