WHAT YOUR INTERNSHIP WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Providing research on technical questions.
- Setting up and maintaining plan files.
- Assisting with project submittals and reproduction of documents.
- Assisting with bid and construction administration documents.
- Visiting project sites occasionally, for observation and learning opportunities.
- Responsible for producing accurate CAD work that meets RRM CAD standards and appearance in a timely manner
- Engaging in campus activities related to the profession.
- Work collaboratively with the structural engineering group and other workgroups.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering with a Structural Concentratio
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team!
Please submit a portfolio with your application.
Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRMers is paramount to how we run our business. RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multidiscipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more and we work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
We value the diversity of intersecting identities and strive to maintain an environment that is equitable, respectful, and inclusive. We expect our work environments to be places of diverse engagement and informed discourse. Ultimately, we acknowledge that our standards of excellence as a multidiscipline design firm are not separate from the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The hiring range for this role is targeted at $18.21 – $21.96 per hour dependent on skills and experience.
Need more information about this position? Email email@example.com for quick answers to any questions.
What is an RRMer?
An RRMer (also known as an employee of RRM) is an individual who exhibits strong communication skills, cultivates a passion for what they do, is eager to learn, and likes to have fun! At RRM, our goal is to foster a community of collaboration and inclusivity, and each RRMer owns their contribution to this environment. In this job, you'll be working with people like:
RRM takes great care to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our package includes:
- 100% Paid Health Premiums for our Employees (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work arrangements
- 401(k) with an Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability, & Long Term Care insurances
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Learning & development program, RRM University (RRMU)
- Mentoring opportunities and clear paths for career growth
- Unparalleled company community and more!
What Drives Us?
RRM’s mission and core values are the make-up of who we are and how we operate day-to-day. These values define our company culture and are the basis for all behavior and decision making. Head to Our Mission to see a description of all our core values and why we are passionate about Creating Environments People Enjoy.
“A solid company with good leadership and successful business practices.”