RRM Design Group is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team! Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team that offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
This position provides essential top-quality support to our firm’s planners, landscape architects, architects, engineers, and surveyors, and involves a high level of interaction with our principals and project managers. You will assist these professionals in winning new work by preparing detailed graphic-rich materials and ensuring that the service we provide and the materials we produce are responsive, thoughtful, thorough, and clear. We’re looking for someone who manages tasks independently as part of a larger team; an individual who picks up on complex materials quickly has strong time management skills, can multi-task, and remain flexible.
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Working closely with RRM’s business developers to strategize and outline a game plan to respond to requests for proposals.
- Managing the creation and distribution of high-quality, strategic, customized proposals, statements of qualifications, and interview documents that conform to stringent specifications, while meeting required deadlines.
- Editing, proofreading, and distributing documents, letters, reports, spreadsheets, proposals, contract documents, and other written materials with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Providing administrative support such as travel coordination, firm-wide team, and project scheduling, coordinating meetings and events, overseeing resource calendars, maintaining essential data in our project database, processing mail and overnight shipments, running errands, and processing office purchases.
- 1-5 years of professional administrative experience, preferably in the A/E industry or with related marketing, business development, or proposal coordination background.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and the capacity to prioritize among multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to navigate a complex database system.
- Ability to work with multiple people on a team or independently.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis in InDesign preferred.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.