RRM Design Group’s San Luis Obispo office is currently seeking a full-time Human Resources Generalist to join our Human Resources team! We are seeking an individual who is excited and eager to work in a professional team environment.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Collaborating in an innovative and respectful team environment
- Working with leaders, managers, and employees
- Taking the lead on benefits administration and leave of absences
- Assisting with recruiting, and other HR functions
- Taking initiative, be a go-getter, and be a strong communicator
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match, and a hybrid work schedule.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Related field
- Minimum four (4) years of Human Resources experience, with 3 years working in benefits administration and administering leaves of absence programs
- Proficiency in HRIS, Paylocity’s Enterprise Benefits Preferred
- Thorough understanding of principles and practices of Human resources administration, including knowledge of Federal, State, and Local employment laws and HR trends