Our Ventura office is currently seeking a full-time or part-time Office Coordinator to join our team. This position provides essential top-quality support to our firm’s architects, planners, landscape architects, engineers, and surveyors, and involves a high level of interaction with our principals and project managers. You will assist these professionals by managing all administrative and facilities functions for the office.
We’re looking for someone who manages tasks independently as part of a larger team; an individual who picks up on complex materials quickly, has strong time management skills, can multitask and remain flexible.
This rewarding job involves:
- Managing the office’s front desk; directing incoming calls and visitors.
- Facilities coordination including managing the office’s shared resources, supplies, and coordinating with office maintenance and equipment vendors.
- Providing administrative support such as travel coordination, firmwide team and project scheduling, coordinating meetings and events, overseeing resource calendars, maintaining essential data in our project database, processing mail and overnight shipments, running errands, and processing office purchases.
- Editing, proofreading, and distributing documents, letters, reports, spreadsheets, contract documents, and other written materials with a strong focus on quality and detail.
- Assisting our business development team in the preparation and production of high-quality proposals.
- Finding ways to provide strategic support and assistance to our principals and project managers to ensure that our clients receive top quality service.
- Ideal Qualifications:
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and the capacity to prioritize among multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to navigate a complex database system.
- Ability to work with multiple people on a team or independently.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional administrative experience, preferably in the A/E industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree preferred.
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.