RRM Design Group is an employee-owned company seeking a part-time Office Coordinator to join our Corporate Services Team at 20 hours per week. Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team that offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
The Office Coordinator provides essential top-quality support to our firm’s architects, planners, landscape architects, engineers, and surveyors, and involves a high level of interaction with our principals and project managers. This dynamic position will assist these professionals by managing all administrative and facilities functions for the office.
We’re looking for someone who manages tasks independently as part of a larger team; an individual who picks up on complex materials quickly, has strong time management skills, can multitask, and remain flexible.
Your role looks like:
- Managing the office’s front desk; directing incoming calls and visitors.
- Facilities coordination, including managing the office’s shared resources, supplies, and coordinating with office maintenance and equipment vendors.
- Providing administrative support such as travel coordination, firmwide team and project scheduling, coordinating meetings and events, overseeing resource calendars, maintaining essential data in our project database, processing mail and overnight shipments, running errands, and processing office purchases.
- Editing, proofreading, and distributing documents, letters, reports, spreadsheets, contract documents, and other written materials with a strong focus on quality and detail.
- Assisting our business development team in the preparation and production of high-quality proposals.
- Finding ways to provide strategic support and assistance to our principals and project managers to ensure that our clients receive top quality service.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional administrative experience, preferably in the A/E industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and the capacity to prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree preferred.
Above & Beyond:
- Some work experience in architecture, engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, or planning firm
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team!
Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRMers is paramount to how we run our business. RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multidiscipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more and we work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
We value the diversity of intersecting identities and strive to maintain an environment that is equitable, respectful, and inclusive. We expect our work environments to be places of diverse engagement and informed discourse. Ultimately, we acknowledge that our standards of excellence as a multidiscipline design firm are not separate from the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The hiring range for this role is targeted at $27 – $33.50 per hour dependent on skills and experience.
Need more information about this position? Email email@example.com for quick answers to any questions.
What is a RRMer?
A RRMer (also known as an employee of RRM) is an individual who exhibits strong communication skills, cultivates a passion for what they do, is eager to learn and likes to have fun! At RRM, our goal is to foster a community of collaboration and inclusivity, and each RRMer owns their contribution to this environment. In this job, you’ll be working with people like:
We Own This!
In 2018, RRM accomplished the pivotal goal of transitioning to a 100% employee-owned company. As an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan) corporation, once meeting eligibility criteria, RRMers have an ownership interest in the company. This is a direct reflection of our culture, one that is a supportive team. We are all striving to grow this company forward so that we can continue to create projects that promote sustainability and social good, giving back to our communities we live and work in and supporting staff so they can support their families. We are a team working together towards common goals.
RRM takes great care to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our package includes:
- 100% Paid Health Premiums for our Employees (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work arrangements
- 401(k) with an Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability, & Long Term Care insurances
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Learning & development program, RRM University (RRMU)
- Mentoring opportunities and clear paths for career growth
- Unparalleled company community and more!
What Drives Us?
RRM’s mission and core values are the make-up of who we are and how we operate day-to-day. These values define our company culture and are the basis for all behavior and decision making. Head to Our Mission to see a description of all our core values and why we are passionate about Creating Environments People Enjoy.
“A solid company with good leadership and successful business practices.”