Our San Luis Obispo office is currently seeking a RRMer to join us as a full-time Marketing Assistant on our Marketing team.
The marketing assistant helps with various tasks and projects in support of corporate marketing, business development, and recruitment and retention. The marketing assistant must be well-organized, capable of prioritizing tasks, and skillful at balancing time constraints. The work involved in this position may range from data entry and organizing complex events to producing engaging written content and editing creative documents. Flexibility and strong attention to detail will be essential to success in this role.
Your role looks like:
- Supporting firmwide corporate marketing, business development, and recruiting & retention efforts
- Collaborating with technical professionals to document and promote RRM’s work and culture
- Writing and producing thought leadership content to promote RRM’s expertise and brand
- Managing and overseeing data within our Client Relations Management (CRM) database
- Produce social media content and ensure RRM’s social media representation is well balanced, brand-appropriate, and dynamic
- Prepare award submittals
- Assist with conference exhibits and presentations
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Working towards and/or receiving a bachelor’s degree in a marketing or communications-related field
- Data management skills
- Creative and technical writing chops
- A desire to create and contribute to order and organization
- A collaborative spirit; a desire to work with and support a dynamic team
- A willingness to be flexible
- A keen attention to detail
- Honesty and strong communication instincts & skills
- An ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and demands with a positive attitude
- A desire to learn and grow with our company
Above & Beyond:
- Some work experience in architecture, engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, or planning firm
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team!
*Psst…at RRM, we recognize that factors such as imposter syndrome or the confidence gap may deter some applicants from applying. However, we encourage you to apply anyways, as we recognize these restraints do not reflect an applicant’s abilities, and we don’t want them to get in the way of us meeting potential RRMers!
Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRMers is paramount to how we run our business. RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multidiscipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more and we work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
We value the diversity of intersecting identities, and strive to maintain an environment that is equitable, respectful, and inclusive. We expect our work environments to be places of diverse engagement and informed discourse. Ultimately, we acknowledge that our standards of excellence as a multidiscipline design firm are not separate from the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Need more information about this position? Email email@example.com for quick answers to any questions.
What is a RRMer?
A RRMer (also known as an employee of RRM) is an individual who exhibits strong communication skills, cultivates a passion for what they do, is eager to learn and likes to have fun! At RRM, our goal is to foster a community of collaboration and inclusivity, and each RRMer owns their contribution to this environment. In this job, you’ll be working with people like:
We Own This!
In 2018, RRM accomplished the pivotal goal of transitioning to a 100% employee-owned company. As an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan) corporation, once meeting eligibility criteria, RRMers have an ownership interest in the company. This is a direct reflection of our culture, one that is a supportive team. We are all striving to grow this company forward so that we can continue to create projects that promote sustainability and social good, giving back to our communities we live and work in and supporting staff so they can support their families. We are a team working together towards common goals.
View Compensation and Benefits
RRM takes great care to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our package includes:
- 100% Paid Health Premiums for our Employees (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work arrangements
- 401(k) with an Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability, & Long Term Care insurances
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Learning & development program, RRM University (RRMU)
- Mentoring opportunities and clear paths for career growth
- Unparalleled company community and more!
What Drives Us?
RRM’s mission and core values are the make-up of who we are and how we operate day-to-day. These values define our company culture and are the basis for all behavior and decision making. Head to Our Mission to see a description of all our core values and why we are passionate about Creating Environments People Enjoy.
“A solid company with good leadership and successful business practices.”