RRM Design Group’s San Luis Obispo office is currently seeking a full-time IT Assistant to join our team! Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team which offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Assist IT staff with documentation, security, virus protection, performance monitoring, and user access rights when necessary.
- Support users by providing technical assistance, phone support, and hardware and software troubleshooting
- Service user equipment or systems quickly and efficiently with minimal disruption and instructs users as required.
- Assist in software and hardware upgrades as directed.
- Assist with Installs, configurations, tests, maintenance, and updates of workstation software, hardware, and peripheral equipment as directed.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in teams
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. We seek to attract, develop, and retain a talented and dedicated workforce where people of diverse races, genders, religions, cultures, political affiliations and lifestyles thrive. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive environment that empowers our employees to provide the highest level of service to our communities. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.
RRM Design Group is an equal opportunity employer and strives to attract qualified applicants from all walks of life without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental ability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state and/or local law. We aim to create an environment that celebrates and embraces the diversity of our workforce. We invite you to join our team!