RRM Design Group is currently seeking a full-time Project Engineer to join our Civil Engineering team! Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team that offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Support management for public and private land development projects, including schedule, budget, communication with client, and overall project design, under the supervision of Project Manager.
- Monitor performance of junior staff in staying within scope and budget.
- Oversee overall project budget for managed projects.
- Direct and oversee CAD and design work of junior staff.
- Assist in the preparation of task budgets within a proposal, under the direction of a Project Manager.
- Prepare the report and direct the activities of junior staff in gathering data.
- A minimum of five (5) years of work experience
- Current knowledge of professional codes, laws, computer applications, and trends
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE license
- Work experience in Civil 3D