RRM Design Group is currently seeking a full-time Engineer II to join our Civil Engineering team! Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team that offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Assisting in the preparation of civil engineering plans in Civil 3D and AutoCAD
- Producing accurate CAD work plans for grading, street improvements, water, sewer, and storm drain systems
- Working in a multi-discipline and collaborative environment
- Working on both public and private projects throughout the state of California
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- E.I.T. Certification
- Strong working knowledge of Civil 3D
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in teams