RRM Design Group is currently seeking a RRMer to join us as a full-time Engineer to join our Civil Engineering team. The Engineer will provide assistance with the preparation of engineering plans in AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D, including basic design work and engineering calculations, in collaboration with the senior staff. This position can be located in any of our five office locations.
Your role looks like:
- Assisting in the preparation of civil engineering plans in Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
- Working with senior staff to do design work and engineering calculations.
- Producing accurate CAD work plans for grading, street improvements, water, sewer, and storm drain systems.
- Working in a multi-discipline and collaborative environment.
- Working on both public and private projects throughout the state of California.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 0 -3 experience years of related work experience.
- Experience in Civil 3D
- E.I.T. Certified
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in teams
Above & Beyond:
- Some work experience in architecture, engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, or planning firm
- Applicable work experience is desirable
- Experience in hydrology, utilities, drainage systems, and sewers is a plus.
Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRMers is paramount to how we run our business. RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multidiscipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more and we work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
We value the diversity of intersecting identities, and strive to maintain an environment that is equitable, respectful, and inclusive. We expect our work environments to be places of diverse engagement and informed discourse. Ultimately, we acknowledge that our standards of excellence as a multidiscipline design firm are not separate from the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Need more information about this position? Email email@example.com for quick answers to any questions.
What is a RRMer?
A RRMer (also known as an employee of RRM) is an individual who exhibits strong communication skills, cultivates a passion for what they do, is eager to learn and likes to have fun! At RRM, our goal is to foster a community of collaboration and inclusivity, and each RRMer owns their contribution to this environment. In this job, you’ll be working with people like:
100% Employee Owned
We Own This!
In 2018, RRM accomplished the pivotal goal of transitioning to a 100% employee-owned company. As an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan) corporation, once meeting eligibility criteria, RRMers have an ownership interest in the company. This is a direct reflection of our culture, one that is a supportive team. We are all striving to grow this company forward so that we can continue to create projects that promote sustainability and social good, giving back to our communities we live and work in and supporting staff so they can support their families. We are a team working together towards common goals.
View Compensation and Benefits
RRM takes great care to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our package includes:
- 100% Paid Health Premiums for our Employees (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work arrangements
- 401(k) with an Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability, & Long Term Care insurances
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Learning & development program, RRM University (RRMU)
- Mentoring opportunities and clear paths for career growth
- Unparalleled company community and more!
What Drives Us?
RRM’s mission and core values are the make-up of who we are and how we operate day-to-day. These values define our company culture and are the basis for all behavior and decision making. Head to Our Mission to see a description of all our core values and why we are passionate about Creating Environments People Enjoy.
“A solid company with good leadership and successful business practices.”