RRM Design Group is currently seeking an Architecture leader to join our team and lead our K-12 and Higher Education market sector! Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team that offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Identifying, seeking, and developing new and repeat business.
- Developing resources to accommodate market sector growth requiring a high level of specialized knowledge.
- Prepare design presentation documents in collaboration with senior and junior staff members
- Taking a leadership role in the architecture practice which includes leading the K-12 market sector, mentorship, quality control, risk management policies and procedures, and in-house project management training.
- Architectural license
- Minimum of twelve (12) years experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field
- Work experience in K-12 education projects
- Working knowledge of California Building Code & Accessibility requirements
- Architectural detailing skills
- Construction administration experience
- Work experience in Higher Education projects is a plus
- Work experience with Revit is strongly preferred
- Graphic and rendering skills are a plus
- Experience with DSA is highly preferred.
- Experience in marketing, business development, and public speaking is a plus
*Please submit your portfolio with your application.