RRM Design Group is currently seeking a full-time Interior Designer II to join our Architecture team! Our growing firm is looking for an individual who is eager to be part of a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative team that offers a great balance of professional fulfillment and fun.
RRM Design Group is a 100% employee-owned multi-discipline design firm with a full spectrum of services including architecture, landscape architecture, planning, civil and structural engineering, and surveying. Our offices are located along the California coast from Orange County to the Bay Area. Our professionals work on engaging projects in several diverse markets throughout the state.
Employee ownership brings with it a vested interest in creating and providing equitable opportunities and career paths for our employees. Our retention rate speaks for itself: over one-third of our workforce has been with us for a decade or more. Ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family is paramount to how we run our business. In addition to the employee stock ownership program, RRM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with an Employer Match.
We’re eager to learn more about your qualifications and interest in joining our team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Collaborating in an innovative and respectful team environment
- Responsible for designing spaces inside buildings
- Selecting furniture, fixings, and equipment (FFE)
- Works with architects and clients on the layout of rooms and spaces
- Taking initiative, be a go-getter, and a strong communicator
- Work with clients to design or renovate spaces to meet their standard
- Interact with clients and represent RRM in a professional and courteous manner, understanding how your performance reflects on RRM’s reputation and ability to secure return clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or another related field
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in interior design
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD, and other design software
*Please submit your portfolio with your application.