About Santa Barbara
Nestled between the Santa Ynez mountain range and the Pacific Ocean, Santa Barbara is a seaside town with stunning landscape and vibrant culture. Referred to as the “American Riviera” due to its Mediterranean climate and over 300 days of sunshine annually, Santa Barbara offers the perfect mix of metropolitan amenities and small-town charm.
The area boasts over:
- 55 parks and 8 botanical gardens
- Pristine beaches,
- Bike-friendly coastal trails
- Challenging hiking found just out of town
- Culture around every corner
- Many bustling outdoor cafes, world-class museums, art galleries and concert venues
RRM’s Santa Barbara office is located right off Historic State Street in downtown. This street is the epicenter of activities in Santa Barbara and provides RRM with a distinct presence in the community and easy accessibility for clients and employees.
Open Positions in Santa Barbara
Our Santa Barbara office is looking for a full-time Engineer I to join our civil engineering team.