About San Juan Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano is amazing! It is Orange County’s oldest community, best-known for its historic Mission. San Juan is a proud community with a growing downtown. For almost 60 years, the city has hosted the Swallows Day Parade and Mercado Street Fair to celebrate the famed return of the Swallows to the Mission.
Nestled in the heart of the city is the Los Rios District, which is the oldest neighborhood in California. This charming area has some of the best restaurants and coffee houses in Orange County, the San Juan Creek trail, where runners and cyclist can travel all the way to the Pacific Ocean and Doheny State Beach, music festivals and concerts under the stars, art exhibits, a growing winery community, and much more!
It is hard to find a more unique and eclectic town in Southern California!
- Architecture | Designer I
- Architecture | Job Captain
- Architecture | Project Manager
- Architecture | Interior Designer II
- Architecture | Senior Interior Designer
- Civil Engineering | Engineer II
- Civil Engineering | Project Engineer
- Civil Engineering | Manager of Engineering Services
- Landscape Architecture | Assistant Designer
- Planning | Senior Planner
- Planning | Senior Urban Designer
- Surveying I Land Surveyor